CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Minggu, 06 September 2009

Just Reporting.. Sorry I'm Late

The result of MU v Arsenal...

I don't want to talk about it actually.. But I've promised, so yes.. I admit it.. Arsenal lose 2-1
BUT... MU were only lucky.. Their goals were: 1. Penalty 2. Own goal by Diaby (it's a good header tough)

And... Arsenal's goal was beautiful!! Yes, a volley shoot from outside penalty area by Andrey Arshavin.. And the celebration just brilliant.. Haha.. That was quite entertaining.. Very him..


Oh!! And Yes!! I was very upset with MU Cafe because.. Hello! We clearly have made a reservation before!! And our name wasn't there was absolutely their fault!! At least apologized!! What is so hard with just saying "sorry"..

So I was forced to watch this Super Big Match at home.. How pity.. But, that's fine because..I've bought The New Arsenal Away Kit!! And yes yes yes! That makes me sooo proud and happy!! My first Arsenal Jersey!!!!

Thank's all!!

0 comments: